08 March 2008

The electric chair… Literally on BA

One of my fellow bloggers is Tim Hughes who writes THE BOOT

Tim has been on a truly acerbic tear on what he thinks is a personal plot against him by Qantas. Well I am beginning to think the same from BA. As regular readers know – I am pretty vociferous about the way BA is being run and its various misfortunes. Well I am beginning to think its personal.

Disclosure – I am a Gold Card holder (sorry Delta this is where my extra flights went) So I really like the upstairs on a 744. This was a new version of the seats. (Much better by the way from the older ones). But as I sat there – as soon as I touched bear metal I kept getting shocked. So since BA knows I am a Gold holder (for the first time they are actually making an effort to ID me)I think it could be personal. Oh but wait it was ME who chose the seat. So it MUST be all seats…. Sure enough more than one seat has the problem. Not sure if this is due to this particular aircraft or others – but I seem to recall that I had felt it before and just ignored it.

Anyone else felt that electrifying feeling on BA?

No comments: