17 October 2008

Don't Book Fortune Hotels in India

What the Professor is actually telling you NOT to book a hotel.

Sure right.

So exercising my rights of free speech on my own blog - I am saying I will never book this hotel chain nor should anyone else.

Why?

So we are clear - I have asked them before not to post spurious comments which are advertising and clearly against the policy of this blog. They persist in doing so.

Once was a warning twice is blatantly bad behavior.

As this blog is picked up by several other sites this message will be broadcast to several other elements and will likely get a higher ranking than perhaps the hotel chain does.

Insidious attempts at free advertising is just not cricket (DO YOU HEAR THAT

So let this be a lesson. Do not post advertising posing as comments on this site.

First a request - then you get a flame

Thanks for reading

No comments: