08 November 2009

Outted in DE, Available at WTM and PCW

Oh dear!
The Professor has been publicly outted in a German trade magazine - FVW.

So now my terrible dark secret is out in the public domain. Not that it was hidden that well anyway! A simple Google search will suffice.

With that having happened - I will be traveling for the next few weeks. Next week at World Travel Mart in London, I shall be there on Wednesday and Thursday. I shall be roaming the halls.

The following week - I am at PhocusWright in MCO - you will find me somewhere amongst the blogger group. Plus propping up a bar or two. Since I cannot afford the outrageous prices at the Omni - I am staying with a VERY select group at the HI Express. We will be having a great time there I can assure you the walls will be rocking!

if you wish to meet up - let me know. my email as always is ProfessorSabena@gmail.com.

Cheers

No comments: