24 December 2009

Whose On The Favorite List At American?


I just went to see "Up In The Air" its a great movie. While I am not quite of the same league as George, I can empathize with a lot of this. I recognize many people I have met in the story, and apart from George may even resemble one or two of them. However it is rather a long advert for American! Even Sam Elliott's appearance is a little over the top. But its a great fun watch.

Recently I have written a fair amount about American Airlines and its new direct distribution approach.

So now its probably appropriate for all of us to look at the list of who is "approved" so far. While I have had the list for nearly two months - I think now is a good time to share.

So for those of you who are really keen to see this you can find the link here:

http://www.t2i.biz/AAdistpals

Enjoy!

Cheers

No comments: