30 July 2010

The New Category: The Un-Fan

There is a certain legacy feel to life sometimes. Call them Luddites or just call them overwhelmed. But there is a large percentage of the population who just dont want to be your fan. And connect with you on Facebook. Nor do they want you to spam them with countless other messages.

I wrote about this earlier this month - I found another study that confirms my sentiment. This time eConsultancy has picked up the same theme. Check out this article from WebPro News. The eConsultancy piece examines the motivations and habits of consumers. Sorry but you have to pay for it... but its a good piece.

So I have created a new category called the un-fan. He/She has a pride place on my dart board and he makes me think of how to reach him and his colleagues.

You should too...

Cheers

No comments: