01 October 2011

The Professor's 2300 Posts

Dear Readers - Just a BIG thank you for keeping us going. We have just passed 2300 posts and counting.

I had a wander through some of the prognostications and predictions I have made over the past 5 years. There is a heck of a lot of content here. So I encourage you to read through some of my thoughts. There is a lot of entertainment. Laugh, cry and be entertained but mostly be better informed. I have a lot of opinions on a lot of subjects but I hope that you will see that I try to do this with honesty and thought. If I fail let me know.

Every week hundreds of you come and visit this little site. Thank you and thank you again for doing that.

I know that I am not the world's best writer and also have a strong propensity to typos and some really bad grammar.

However I get loads of emails from you and comments. It takes a lot to keep this site going (no I am not appealing for money) but I will continue to do this as long as you come and read it.

Please do spread the word. And  again a very big...


Cheers


No comments: