05 March 2009

The Professor Will Be At ITB Next Week

Greetings good people.

Next week its that time to get good walking shoes, brush up on your German and be prepared for copious amounts of alcohol, bonhomie and drinking from the firehose. Yes its ITB2009 at the ICC in Berlin.

I have been coming regularly since 1988. So that's a long time. Apart from I think 2 years - I have not missed any others.

So I will be at the PhocusWright Bloggers' conference and also helping a client roll out their new product lines. (Yes, I know it may seem strange but I do also have a day job). So you will find me either there or stalking the Halls. Usually Hall 6.1.

I will be joining the other Twits - if you are too - then you can follow me - I will be twittering sporadically. This is a note I received from Phil Caines :

"We look forward to meeting all of you and sharing ideas of what social media's future will look like for the Travel Industry. Please keep in mind that we will be using the "#ITB09" Twitter hash tag through out the event, and please tag all videos/pics/blog posts with "PhoCusWright ITB 2009"

In reverse if you are being a voyeur then you can look on these tags and see what is going on.

So see you around. It will be interesting. I hope to get a notion of the mood. I expect it to be Somber but - I am sure that there are some great pockets of interesting stuff going on. The New World Order is coming good people - brace yourselves!

Cheers and see you there.

No comments: