31 October 2009

The Web Vs Real Estate - It's All About...

In real estate it is often said that the only thing that matters is Location, Location, Location

On the web I am increasingly beginning to understand that there is just such an attribute.

Context Context Context!!!

After the WIT09 show I went back to my notes and found the number of times I wrote CONTEXT against speakers names was quite remarkable.

So I believe that we have to be very careful about how we present information. I always thought the ultimate statement of context was the famous quoted line from Mandy Ryse Davies


I note from Gerry McGovern's weekly mail last week - that he has the same issue about unrequited love and the use of Links.

I think this was a prelude to the World Series that finally got under way this week.

Cheers

No comments: