19 November 2010

The Gory Details Of QF32 Accident


Taking a breather from the heady spat - the Travelport/AA battle - to go back to the QF32 A380 incident.

I am using the word incident - one of the folks in Oz is far less circumspect Read this story and then you can realize that the 466 souls on board the flight are rather lucky to be walking around today. Particularly those people who were sitting in seats 17A/18A and those directly below on the main deck. Strangely enough 17A was my seat number on one of the flights I took on the A380. Hmmm I guess I too am lucky. That makes it pretty personal.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/planetalking/2010/11/17/the-anatomy-of-the-airbus-a380-qf32-near-disaster/

With special thanks to one of our Aussie reader Professor Gill for sending me the link.

Have a good weekend everyone

No comments: