09 May 2009

Stupid Vendor Tricks

It never ceases to amaze me how some suppliers treat their customers.

I most cases the customer is treated like an idiot. Or worse that he is given a useless offer that is just not deliverable,

Let me give you an example.

Avis… I rent them all the time. They tell me how wonderful I am and that they award me free rental weekends. So far I have NEVER been able to use them.

Now comes news of their latest offer. Rent for one week a premium car and you can have for 2 days a GPS for free. So of course we will all want to go through the hassle of returning the unit. And really we want to rent a unit for the whole 5 other days….

Hello people!!!

Note to vendors, treat your users with respect and they will respond to you. And ALWAYS remember Newton’s second law:

To every action there is an equal and opposite REACTION.

Cheers

No comments: