20 December 2010

"Hello Earth to US DoJ and European Commission"


Er Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen - thank you for visiting planet earth today - I realize it is not often you get to chat to mere mortals - but today just might be one of those days.

I would like to draw your attention to something you might have forgotten or overlooked. As mere mortals some of those (of us) in the Republic of USA and the Kingdom of Europe think this is important and hope you will stop drinking the CoolAid long enough to pay attention to us.

I realize that way back when - I think it was in the 1990s - that you thought that Microsoft was bad for bundling the free web browser in with their operating systems called WINDOWS. Well we think that perhaps you might want to look at what Google is doing.

I am talking about the bundling by Google of their Internet (not ours) - with their products.

I submit that if you look carefully at what Google is doing and which parts of the World (formerly) Wide Web Google dominates.

Mobile advertising
Web Advertising
Search


There are many more - but I would submit that any of Google's Bundling is probably illegal. At least it breaks the same rules that you prosecuted Microsoft so long and hard.

So I submit their latest effort

The Google Ce-48 Notebook as a reference platform for their next assault on our lives.

We thank you for your time and hope that you enjoy your next visit to our planet.

No comments: